Monday 14 May 2012

Possible Pictures for poster

This picture is a medium shot, whereby the character looks isolated. Having looked at other posters of my genre film, many include a photo of just the main protaganist or as in my film the psycho himself. In this shot you are also able to see the setting which could indicate to the viewer the place in which the film will occur.
Medium Close-Up Shot. Here you are able to view the characters emotion and therefore understand the isolation and madness of the character.
Long Shot. In this shot you can see the whole of the characters body. This allows the viewer to see that nobody is around his and therefore he is isolated and alone. This represents the characters personality as him being a psycho.




















Medium-Long Shot                                                                        Medium Close-Up Shot




















Close-Up Shot                                                                                Long Shot

In the last 4 shots I changed the setting of the protaganist to allow myself the choice of which I feel will be the best shot in terms of surrounding and lighting to be part of my poster. These shots do not identify setting which for my genre of film can leave the audience asking themselves a question as to why and where he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment