Monday 14 May 2012

Potential Taglines for my film

In this post I have made written a list of potential taglines which will later feature on my poster and my teaser trailer. Once I compiled a list of these taglines I then conducted a sample on people aged 15-40, in order for me to get an understanding of which taglines will be most appropiate for my film and which catch the audience's eyes first.

Potential Taglines for my poster:

  • When the good turns evil.
  • It's just a familiar face.
  • From the known to the unknown.
  • This was just the beginning.
  • The psycho strikes again.
  • An obsession that could cut her life short.
  • It's time to cut him off.
  • There's nothing worse than a familiar face. 
  • There is an obsession hiding behing every corner.
Below is research which I have conducted in order to see which will be the best taglines to use for my poster. I used 40 people aged 15-40, as I see these people being the intended target audience for my film. 


Possible Tagline

Number of people who choose this tagline
When the good turns evil
2
It’s just a familiar face
4
From the known to the unknown
5
This was just the beginning
10
The psycho strikes again
3
An obsession that could cut her life short
4
It’s time to cut him off
2
There’s nothing worse than a familiar face
9
There is an obsession hiding behind every corner
1
This is a pie chart outlining my most popular tagline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment